Who We Are
From left to right: Toben Green, Michael Waldo, Jon Stemmle, Teresa Torres
Not Shown: Dave Merrill, Ben Levitt
We couldn't have put on this game without the help of many people. A great big thanks goes out to the following people:
- Deb Henigson for playtesting, answering phones, making pizzas, and a million other things.
- Stephanie Cinereski for playtesting, helping to place clues, and general weekend support.
- Beth Arnesen for making pizza dough.
- Sam Nichols for babysitting the pvc structure in the Stanford Oval.
- Chris Saccheri for handing out Davids at Keplers.
- Mike Wilson for babysitting the coins in the fountain, for being a friend to all at UCSC, and helping with clue clean up.
- Tanicia Perry for spending a long day with the bones music.
- Kim Meyers for lending us her SUV on a number of occasions.
- The residents of Central Pork and Groovebox who played with Super Monkey Collider for tolerating our secrecy for the months leading up to this event.
- All the residents of Central Pork, Groovebox and the Lab for tolerating our mess during the months leading up to the event.
- Dr. and Dr. Stemmle for amazingly generous support including, use of their house for the "Math is Hard" clue, use of their kitchen to make 600 truffles, help making 600 truffles, help eating numerous pints of ice cream and help with clue cleanup.
- Judy Green for help making truffles.
- Mr. and Mrs. Levitt for hosting Game Control during the weekend of the event.
- The Cheat for playtesting.
- The numerous people who Deb recruited for playtesting.
- Brian Neal for hosting Bully Blinders in his garage.
- Team Snout for sharing their phone system with us.
- Copperpot, Team Snout and Red for invaluable Game Control advice.
- The Fratelli Deli in Palo Alto for graciously hosting one of our clues and offering to stay open beyond normal business hours.
- Sgt. Bruce Lindsey of the Scotts Valley Police Department for allowing us to leave a clue in Macdorsa Park.
- And of course all of the teams who participated and made this a fantastic weekend.
Copyright © 2003 Orange Crush